Friday, March 28, 2014

A Little Hello...

Hello there!
How're you doing?
After long postpone, I'm trying to  be more active for blogging
And posting new layouts that i already made
here are some of layouts i made in early 2014

I love medium!
i love dabber paint
I love Crackle paint
Almost in every layout i use them, like these..

I use crackle paint in the Title of the page..
A little tip : let your crackle paint quite dry, when the crackle is already out you can make it faster to dry by heating it with heat gun.



This one I made based on my friend's request
She want to gave her besties a gift that would make them remember the journey they did in Europe
besides medium, I'm a WASHI LOVER
and in this layout I'm using 7 types of washi in nearly same color
washi can make the look of your layout suddenly different than before
TRY IT!!

 And as a DT in Made With Love Indonesia
my specialties are in using Bigshot for every layout that I make
take a little closer, and you'll find embelishment, or event title i made with Big Shot

Do come to Made With Love Indonesia in Grand Indonesia,
I'll show you the way to use the Big Shot 



No comments: