Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 2 - Fotos Of The Day

my little cute spoiled pricess Hana...
today she woke me up and said...
"Bundaaa....ayo bangun, katanya mau ajak Hana jalan-jalan.."
and when she got back to see me (still i wasn't ready yet..)
the only thing came in her eyes is the album..
"Woooowww...di situ ada kakak..ada ayah..ada mama..Hana mana?"
hehehehe...


So happy Aulia!
today is sunday..and I still have to drove the car...
sigh....ayaaahhhh...where were you???
nice smile Hana
yapss...
Ice Coffee Latte
Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Sugar
how I heart this drink!
with Ty (The elephant) on his side...
and here comes cholesterol..
Yummy indeed!!
blogging..
uploading pictures...
journaling...

Today is about family life...
how the Kidos could brighten up my day and at the same time could also made me loose temper..
hahaha...but It's always a nice story to talk about
Wishing Putri and Rangga was here too..
Miss you my Third and Fifth...

No comments: