Saturday, January 16, 2010

still..my favorit...

I'm so tired of being here//Suppressed by all my childish fears//And if you have to leave//I wish that you would just leave//'Cause your presence still lingers here//And it won't leave me alone//These wounds won't seem to heal//This pain is just too real//There's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus:]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears//When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears//And I held your hand through all of these years//But you still have//All of me
You used to captivate me//By your resonating light//Now I'm bound by the life you left behind//Your face it haunts//My once pleasant dreams//Your voice it chased away//All the sanity in me//These wounds won't seem to heal//This pain is just too real//There's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus]
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone//But though you're still with me//I've been alone all along

semalam, setelah sekian lamanya....mendengarkan and ikut bersenandung..
tetap...
yapss...
still my favorit song...
walaupun menyesakkan dada,
hahahaaa....rasanya, semakin berusaha nggak di dengerin, semakin rindu...

No comments: