Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saya Belum Mau

...well...it's only my other denial....
....pembelokkan kenyataan yang ada....
...nggak mungkin bisa disalahin...
...tapi akan selalu menjadi pertanyaan...
....gak bisa dan gak mau itu beda loh....
....okeeeeeeyyyyyy....
...mungkin untuk saat ini...
"Saya Belum Mau"

ditulis : 18 Maret 2009


and now...already a year past..and i still haven't got a clue yet??
oo really...
think bout it, and it's just getting deeper..
the question still remain the same..
what exactly i want? I can't do it? or I won't do it?
being stuck in the middle..
knowing for sure that, what i do right now... is not going anywhere.. STUCK!! but why on earth i keep doing this? curiousity? attentions?
if it leads nowhere..why do i keep it on my mind, in my heart..
Gosh...is it really that hard to let go?

No comments: